Friday, November 18, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: Tech Tip

This is my final September project for the Scrapbook Circle blog using the Shine Bright kit...

Lake Fun
For this page, I was inspired by the geometric patterned paper. When trimming the paper, I followed the lines in the pattern...and used it for a split design background. I used the top half of the page for my photo and journaling, and the bottom for the title.
For the watercolor resist card, I used ink pads and face sponges...and started coloring from the inside out. It, along with my photo make up the focal point of the page.
Shine Bright has probably been one of my favorite kits...and there is still so much left over. For more inspiration using the September kit, be sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: