Monday, November 14, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: Tech Tip

Ooookay, wrapping up my August projects today. This page was up on the Scrapbook Circle Blog on August 24th...

Oh Yeah
 I loved the stencil that came in the kit, and really wanted to use it. I usually don't do a whole lot of mixed media on my projects, so I didn't really want to attempt paint or mists. Inspired by my photo...I decided the triangles would make some pretty cute fishies...
I started with a plain piece of white cardstock, and used a grey marker to trace some of the triangles to make fish shapes in a staggered pattern. I used a water color pencil and a blender pen to fill them in, and then outlined them with some iridescent glitter glue. I then just built up the rest of my page from there. 
I also used some of the outlines form the Pretty Little Studio number stickers, found in the Adventure Awaits Add-On, to make the 'bubbles'.
Be sure to head over to the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery to see some more inspiration using the August kit!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: