Thursday, November 17, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: September Sketch Challenge

Hello again! It's time for another episode of blog catch-up. I had a project up over at the Scrapbook Circle blog on September 26th for their sketch challenge. Here is the sketch...

Here is my take on it...

Today
 Of course, I had to alter a little bit to fit my 8.5x11 page size, but otherwise I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I love how the little mirror flower embellishment worked for the flower cluster while keeping the page boy friendly. 
Throughout the month of September, there were several pages posted for the sketch challenge...so be sure to check out the September blog archive to see more looks from the same sketch....And, as always, for more inspiration using the September kit, Shine Bright...take a peek at the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: