Sunday, November 20, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: October Printables

Okay...on to Scrapbook Circle October project number two. This is a page created with the October Printables...

5 Cute Kids
I always love the printables, because they are so much fun to layer. This time, I layered 3 of the 3x4 journaling cards, and used them to help mat my photo. I feel like this helps the photo pop out from the busy background. I also included the longer memo paper card with these layers to help ground the top half of my page.
I overlapped the two 8 inch strips along the bottom/right of the page, and cut off the excess. This part was perfect for grounding the title.
My journaling and a few embellishments finish the look. 
Be sure to head on over to the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery for more inspiration on how to use the October kit!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: