Monday, November 21, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: DT Choice

For my final October project, I used the main Weekender kit...along with both of the Add-Ons. This page was up over on the Scrapbook Circle blog on October 16th...

Weekends
My page was inspired by the word 'weekends' in the Paige Evans Gold Thickers sheet, found in the #Goals Add-On. I loved how the colors in the photo seemed to match perfectly with the October kit palate. There were even a few purple embellishments to compliment my daughter's shirt...also, what is a more perfect weekend activity that cuddling?
The Oakley Avenue cut apart circle and the button are also from the #Goals Add-On, and were a perfect compliment for the pocket journaling card which is found in the Out & About Add-On. The XOXO was my favorite of the Pretty Little Studio Cards found in the main kit, and I had lots of fun making  a little cluster with it, the pocket card, and my photo.
For more inspiration using the October kit...check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: