Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: DT Choice

Hiya! Today, I'm moving on to catching up on my September projects for the Scrapbook Circle blog. This page was up on September 3rd...

A Wee Snack
I have three boys, and some pretty cute nephews...so it's always a fun challenge for me to create masculine pages. I used colors from the photo to determine what elements to pull form the kit. I chose some red patterned paper from the 6x6 pad in the September 'Be You' Add-On, which matched my nephew's shirt. The Yellow Puffy Alphs from Freckled Fawn brought out the mustard in the sandwich. And, of course blue and grey are always good choices when creating boy pages!
I loved the design on the Pink Fresh 'Blue Valley' paper, and did a little doodling on the half circles with a black pen. I used one of the adorable little clips to attach the journaling spot...a couple of pieces of foam tape helped to to stay nice and even.
Hop on over to the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery to see more great ideas using the September kit, Shine Bright.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: