Friday, November 11, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: August Add-On, Adventure Awaits!

Hi there! Whew....looks like I have really let the blog go since school has started. Let's see if we can play a little bit of catch-up here. 
This layout was up over at the Scrapbook Circle blog on the 4th of October...

Camp 2014
This page was created using the August Main Kit, Snapshot...along with the Adventure Awaits Add-On. I loved the number stickers from Pretty little Studio, and decided to use them to document the week we spend at my parent's house every summer. In 2014, it was July 13 through the 19th. I used the Puffy Stickers from the main kit to highlight that week. I also used the Monday-Friday stickers from the Pink Paislee Outfitters sticker sheet to set it up like a calendar.
I mounted my photo using the beautiful yellow washi tape, and used paper from the 6x6 pad for my journaling spot.
Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery for more awesome ideas using the August kit!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: