Saturday, November 12, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: 1 Product/2 Ways, Pink Paislee Badges

Hi again! I'm just trying to get caught up by picking back up with my August projects for Scrapbook Circle. This page was up on August 9th, featuring the Pink Paislee badges from the Snapshots kit...

Boy Adventure
I am really liking the look of angling elements diagonally across my pages lately. So, I started by placing my photo in the top right corner, knowing that I wanted to include my journaling in the bottom left corner. I then arranged the badges to the bottom left of the photo, and used a few more embellishments along with the title to create a diagonal line.
This layout was for the 1 product/2 ways feature, and you won't want to miss how Allie Stewart used her badges. Go to the Scrapbook Circle blog to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: