Saturday, August 6, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: Designer's Choice

This page was up over at the Scrapbook Circle blog on July 23rd featuring the Today is the Day along with the You've Got This embellishment add-on kit.

Summer Fun & Sunshine
 I had a lot of fun with this one. I loved the ray paper from the 6x6 paper pad, and right away paired it up with the die cut sun from the Simple Stories Bits and Pieces. The clouds from Fancy Pants' puffy stickers were a no brainer after that :)

I decided to cut the ray paper in half diagonally and stitch them in opposite corners. Then I arranged my photos along with some more fun embellishments between them. The bottom half of the ray paper was the perfect spot for my title.
For more wonderful inspiration using this month's kit, be sure to head on over to the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: