Sunday, June 19, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: DT Choice

Happy Father's Day! Today, I'm sharing a page that I had up on the Scrapbook Circle Blog last Sunday.

Best Dad Evah
Along with June's Now or Never kit, I used a scrap piece of paper from the Dear Lizzy Happy Place 6x6 pad found in the Stay Cool embellishment Add-on from the April kit to help mat my photo.
That little addition of scrap paper really comes in handy for tucking in bits and pieces, and helping the photo pop out a little bit more from the background. That cluster of flowers is made from elements out of the Bella Blvd She Blooms paper pieces found in the main kit.
One of my favorite things to do is use different fonts for longer titles to add a little bit of interest. A little stitching and hand written journaling finish the look.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: