Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith: Meet Me

Hello! I have a layout up today over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog using the Whatever is Lovely collection and Genesis Kit from Illustrated Faith.

Meet Me

Supplies:
IF Whatever is Lovely: Admirable, Treasures & Text; IF Genesis Kit: Point It, Love It, Wordfetti White, Little Bits: Books of the Bible; Typed, Oh My Heavens, One in a Melon; Big & Bold: Hey Sugar Sugar; Just Add Color: Passcode: Tiny Text Alpha Stickers; Black, Enamel Dots: Bell Pepper; Little Bits: White


I usually wake up with my husband in the morning to make his lunch and send him off to work. Then, I have the house all to myself for about an hour before the kids wake up. This time is perfect for devotions and prayer. Francesca Battistelli's song "When the Crazy Kicks In" sums up my thoughts on this perfectly, so I used some lyrics for my title and journaling.


You should definitely check out the rest of the beautiful layouts featuring the Bella Blvd & Illustrated Faith projects over at the Bella Blvd blog...always loaded with inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

I really love this!!
Such an interesting design and beautiful too!! :-)

Nicole Martel said...

Love this!