Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith: Fervent

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith feature over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog. Today, I was sharing about my goal for 2016...

Fervent
Supply List:
Whatever is Lovely (Admirable, Noble, Lovely, 3x4's, Treasures & Text); Illustrated Faith (Little Bits: Books of the Bible, Say It: Colorful, Love It, Big & Bold Black Eyed Pea, Reminders Washi); Tiny Text (Bold & Beautiful, Festive); Enamel Dots (McIntosh, Guacamole, Cotton Candy, Milk White); Designer Tape (Chevron Combo, Pink Chevron)

My wish for 2016 is to be more fervent. Not only in my prayer life, but in everything that I do. Whether it's fitness, homeschooling the kiddos, housekeeping, memory keeping...and yes, my relationship with God, I want to do it with passion.

Head on over to Bella Blvd to see the other wonderful projects featuring the Bella Blvd + Illustrated Faith products!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: