Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SEI: Father's Day Cards


Today, I have a couple of cards up over at The SEI Lifestyle Blog...

Father's Day Cards

I created these cards using the Hello Handsome collection. This collection is perfect for anything masculine themed from dads to birthdays, and even babies! 

Best Dad Ever

Supplies:
Hello Handsome (Note Cards, 6x6 paper pad, Stickers, Sundries, Kraft Chips)


For the first card, I covered about 3/4 of a note card with patterned paper. Centering the sentiment along the left side, I stitched it down. I then had lots of fun building myself a little 'dad' from the Hello Handsome sticker sheet.


Next, I arranged the stickers on a die cut piece of white cardstock. I centered it on the patterned paper side of my card, and popped it up with some foam tape. To finish it up, Kraft Chip stars were added, and I topped the hat with a button.

You're the Vest

Supplies:
Hello Handsome (Note Cards, 6x6 paper pad, Stickers, Sundries)



For the second card, I created my background using 4-6x6 pieces of patterned paper. I started by making 4 evenly spaced marks along the left side of the card (each slightly over an inch). I adhered the first piece down by lining up a corner to the top mark, and lined up the following three the same way using the first one as a guide.


Next, I trimmed off the access paper, I then hot glued a vest sticker from the Hello Handsome sticker sheet to a mini wire hanger from the Sundries kit, and popped it up using foam tape onto 3 inch circle of white cardstock. Using more foam tape, I adhered the circle to the center of my card. I then added the sentiment to the base of the circle for the finishing touch.

Two Father's Day cards down...and only one more to go! I'd better get busy :)

Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

No comments: