Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bella Blvd: Free-4-All Projects

I forgot to share a project that was up over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog on Friday. We created free for all projects using the new Star Student collection.

Teacher's Pet
Supplies:
Star Student: Chemistry, Borders, Daily Details, Treasures & Text, Amorie
Chipboard Alphas: McIntosh
High Five Alpha Stickers: Green
Designer Tape: Yellow Chevron
Enamel Dots: Milk White

I'm really excited about the Star Student collection. We homeschool, and usually I don't do 'back to school' photos, just a shot of each of the kids working on their first subject of the day. But, this past fall, I decided that there was no reason why I couldn't do a full first day of school photo shoot. I'm so glad that I did. This collection highlights them perfectly!


You won't want to miss all of the other gorgeous projects made with this super fun collection...and stay tuned there's lots more where that came from!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: