Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Imaginisce: Family Fun

I have really enjoyed creating with the Family Fun collection from Imaginisce. It really is great for just about any family activity you can think of. Today, I'm sharing a couple of  fun layouts featuring the super cute Movie Night, and Game Night embellishments.

Maleficent
Supplies
Imaginisce: Family Fun (Matinee, Cut & Paste, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Stickerbook)
American Crafts: Thickers (Fun & Games - Red); White Cardstock


I love layering stickers and embellishments...I kept this page kind of simple, using the busy matinee paper as more of an accent.



Uno!
Supplies
Imaginisce: Family Fun (Game Night, Kiddie Pool, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Cut & Paste, Plastic Buttons)
American Crafts: Thickers (Fun & Games - Black); White Cardstock


One of my favorite things to do is build off of a 6x6 piece of patterned paper...it really just seem so suit an 8.5x11 page. 


There are seriously a ton of themes in just this one collection...Baking, Crafting, Arcade, Swimming, Bowling, Zoo, and of course Movies, and Games. Perfect for all of the photos taken during the holidays! Definitely one of my new favorites :)

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Curt Jensen said...

Kelly - I am the illustrator that created this collection for Imaginisce, and I love the pages!!! You definitely caught my vision for the line. Amazing job.