Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014


Happy Word Card Making Day! We've been having fun over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog sharing 2 new cards every hour...for twelve hours. That's a lot of inspiration :) I was feeling festive, and made two cards to share. For my first card I chose to use the Tiny Tots collection...

Happy Birthday

Supplies:
Tiny Tots: Flashcards YZ123; Birthday Girl: Miles of Smiles, Celebrate, Pretty as a Present; Birthday Boy: Alpha+Bits; Baby Girl: Alpha+Bits



The flashcards from the new Tiny Tots collection are such a cute way to include a toddler's age on a birthday card. Here, I mixed it up with the Birthday Girl and Baby Girl collections for a sweet little girl on her 2nd birthday.

For my second card, I use the Hello Autumn collection...

 Friends Forever

Supply List:
Hello Autumn: Autumn Floral, Daily Details, Paper Pieces, Treasures&Text, Trinkets; Designer Tape: Pony Stripe; Button Market: Red Flowers


I just love this sweet little owl couple from the Hello Autumn collection. With a couple different punches, I turned the 3x4 card into a tag. The little file folder from the Paper Pieces was the perfect size for a mat. Together, they made an adorable focal point for this card.

If you are in need of some inspiration, be sure to visit the Bella Blvd blog throughout the day , and check out all the amazing cards !

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: