Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Imaginisce: Fall Themed Layout

We're sharing fall themed layouts over at Imaginisce, this week.  I chose to use some patterned papers from the Perfect Vacation collection...

The Taste of Fall

Supply List
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (Memories Captured, You Are Here, This Way, Die Cut Journal Tags); Little Princess (Secret Garden); i-Rock Tool & Rocks



I kept my fall layout pretty simple, using mostly papers from the Perfect Vacation collection with a little help from some green paper taken from the Little Princess collection. I wanted some variety in my cascading leaves, so I added a couple of die cut hearts. I used a paper piercer to add a little rib pattern to my big 'leaves', and just tucked them all together around the photo.


Be sure to pop in over to the Imaginisce blog everyday this week for some more great fall layout inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kensy said...

Such a great layout! I love the cascading leaves.