Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bella Blvd: What's New Wednesday


We're sharing projects made with the newest collections over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, today. I chose to use the Tiny Tots collection...


Tick Tock Croc

Supplies
Tiny Tots: Alphabet Soup, Sweet & Sassy, Love to Learn, Borders, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Paper Pieces; Designer Tape: Gray Dot, Red Chevron, Yellow Chevron; Flags: Baby Boy; Amorie Chipboard Alphas: Guacamole; High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White



I started this layout by punching off-center holes out of tow inch circles. Next, I filled the circles in with three different colors of patterned paper to match the photo. After arranging the circles in a pattern for my background, I added a strip of striped patterned paper and designer tape along the left side. The photo, title and journaling went on next in a split design, to not cover up too much of my background.



Be sure to stop by the Bella Blvd blog to see more great projects made using the new collections!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: