Thursday, July 24, 2014

Imaginisce: Summer Time


Today, I'm up over at the Imaginisce blog sharing some creative ways to use up scraps...

Summer Time

Supplies List
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation ( Away We Go, This Way, Oh Snap, Memories Captured); Welcome Spring (Flutterbye)
American Crafts: Craft Cardstock, Baker's Twine, Daydream Thickers, Goodness Thickers (Black)


Honestly, it's not hard for me to use up scraps. I love to layer them, and tuck a lot of embellishments here and there. But, sometimes it's fun to add a little more detail.


For this page, I gave my scraps a little makeover by adding a notebook edge to one piece, turning another into a tag, and one more into a little file folder. It adds a bit more detail to each piece, making the page more interesting. Getting low on papers from your favorite collection? Try this...you might love what you come up with :)


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: