Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Imaginisce: Birthday Cards + Little Princess


It's always good to have a stash of birthday cards available :)  Today, I'm sharing a couple that I made using the Little Princess collection from Imaginisce...


Happy Birthday 1

Supply List
Imaginisce: Little Princess (Royal Ribbon, Happily Ever After, make believe, Secret Garden, plastic buttons, i-Rock Tool & Gems)
American Crafts: Blue Baker's Twine, Silver Glitter Tape


I saw a card on Pinterest with a neat little flower similar to this one, and thought it would be fun to recreate. It was made with a 2 inch scallop punch, a 1.5 inch circle, and the i-Rock tool + gems for the cute little center.


Happy Birthday 2

Supply List
Imaginisce: Little Princess (6x6 pad, Royal Ribbon, Happily Ever After, Secret Garden, Glass Slipper, Tiara, Make Believe, i-Rock Tool & Gems
American Crafts: Cardstock (White, Craft)


I would love to have an ice cream cone like this one in real life, wouldn't you? I used 8 circles in 3 different sizes, and a banner punch for the cone. I added a little doodling to my 'icecream' scoops, and used the i-Rock tool and gems again for some 'sprinkles'.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: