Monday, June 2, 2014

Imaginisce: Water Balloon Fight!


It's summer themed projects all week long over at Imaginisce. I chose to use the Perfect Vacation collection...


Water Balloon Fight

 Supply List
Imaginisce: Perfect Vacation (Random Stripes, Die Cut Tags); Little Princess (Royal Ribbon); i-Rock Tool & Gems, i-Top Tool and brad
American Crafts:White Cardstock, Baker's Twine, Border Punch System


 I love to spatter ink and paint on my pages when they have a white background. I thought the technique would be perfect for this layout using a light aqua to resemble water. For the title, I put down some letter masks before applying the ink. Then I traced around each letter with a tiny paint brush.


Be sure to stop in over at Imaginisce all week long to see more great summer inspiration!


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: