Sunday, June 29, 2014

Imaginisce: Birthday Card + Welcome Spring


Another Birthday card late to the mailbox.....√ √ √ check!! Actually, in my defense...I was out of the invitation size envelopes. Walmart doesn't carry them anymore, and I never get to a craft store. So, it's actually Walmart's fault....get your stuff together, Walmart!!
Anyways-
I used the Welcome Spring collection from Imaginisce for this card. It came with several little clear stamps, but I think this butterfly is my favorite...


Happy Birthday

Supply List
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring (Spring Stripe, Flutterbye, Butterfly clear acrylic stamp); i-Rock tool and gems
American Crafts: White Cardstock


I fussy cut the main butterfly from the Flutterbye patterned paper, leaving a little bit of a pink border. I topped it and the stamped butterflies with the little rhinestones designed to go with the i-Rock tool...and also used it to add 3 white dots under my sentiment.  So fun :)

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: