Friday, May 16, 2014

Imaginisce: Graduation Theme

It was all about graduation season over at Imaginisce this week...

Hooray for Today

Supply List
Imaginisce:  Welcome Spring (Hop to it, Dainty Floral, Flying Colors, Vintage Floral, Pinwheels&Banners, Hello Little Friend); Perfect Vacation (Away We Go, Good Times); i-Rock Tool & Gems
American Crafts: Cardstock


For this layout, I combined the welcome Spring and Perfect Vacation collections. I chose my patterned paper from each collection based on colors from my photo. I though flags were the perfect shape to add to a page about a celebration, and added studs for a little bit of dimension.


Be sure to go over to Imaginisce, you'll want to check out all of the great graduation themed projects from this past week.


Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It!

No comments: