Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bella Blvd: Inspiration Week - Lucky Starz


For the past few weeks, we have been sharing project made with the 4 new collections over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  Today, we are once again highlighting the Lucky Starz collection...

Pensive

For the simple design of this page, I just layered 2 - 4x6 pieces of patterned paper with 2 - 3x4  to ground my photo...and topped it of with my title and embellishments. Then, I just matted my 8.5x11 page to a full sheet of patterned paper to convert to 12x12.


Supplies:Lucky Starz: Bell Pepper Starz, Pickle Juice Starz, Carrot Starz, Candid Cards, Treasures & Text, Trinkets; Designer Tape: Orange Stripe


My son Oliver is such a brute, but sometimes he really can be so sweet.  I snapped this picture of him while we were having a serious conversation about some concerns that he had...I couldn't help it, he just looked so cute. 


You won't want to miss the other fabulous projects made with the Lucky Starz collection, so head on over to Bella Blvd to check them out!


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: