Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Retro Sketches #11, ColourQ #137



This sketch from Retro Sketches:


Plus these colors from Colour Q:


Equals this card from me:

I thought of this stamp set immediately when I saw the color story from ColouQ this week.


I don't have anything Wisteria Wonder or Lucky Limeade, so I used Lavender Lace for the purple, and Kiwi Kiss for the green...which happens to be one of my favorite colors in the whole wide world :)


Anywho...here is the supply list....

stamps - BoBunny (flowers); Stampin' Up! (It's Your Birthday)
ink - Stampin' Up! (Lavender Lace, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey)
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey)
patterned paper - Stampin' Up!
ribbon - Fancy Pants (turquoise); Stampin' Up! (white grosgrain)
other - Stampin' Up! (rhinestones, linen thread, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder, scallop punch) 
button - unknown


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card!

~Tammy~ said...

This is wonderful and I love how you tied the ric rac in with the ribbon.

Christine Blain said...

This is gorgeous, Kelly! I love how you've used the challenge colours; perfect balance. The fact that you also used the RetroSketches sketch impresses me too! Great card :)

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful card - I do like the layers and ribbon. Fab!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Beautiful layering Kelly! Love the rick rack and twine together!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Keely I really like the design of your card, all the elements work so well together.

Silke Ledlow said...

So beautiful Kelly! Perfect use of the CQ colors and sketch! Thanks for joining us this week...hugs ~S~

Sylvia said...

Beautiful birthday card, Kelly, love your flower! thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week!

Unknown said...

This is a stunner, Kelly! Love those layers and all that pretty texture :) Thanks so much for joining us at ColourQ this week! :)

Cathy said...

I don't know how I missed seeing this one! But I LOVE it! Very beautiful!