Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Color Combos Galore #221



"Already?" you say? Well, we are doing a bit of catching up seeing as things were put on hold for several weeks do to some very sad circumstances. You can read about the details here.
I am super excited about these colors...because it's not to often that I find the combos suitable for boy pages.   This week's palate was perfect for a baby boy page.

This week's challenge from Color Combos Galore:


My page:

Hoo's Cute?
I bet you're thinking, "But, Kelly....you spelled 'hoo's' wrong!" Yes, yes I did...I was trying to be 'punny' ;)
I was playing off of the 'owls' theme. Speaking of which, I have a ton of those chipboard owls (very old Stampin' Up!), and I was so excited to use some of them finally!

Ok, here is the Supply List:

cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Cool Caribbean, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla)
stamp - All Night Media (wood grain)
ink - Stampin' Up! (Early Espresso, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie)
patterned paper - Stampin Up! (green hounds-tooth, brown leaf); Simple Stories (brown gingham); My Mind's Eye (turquoise grid)
stickers - Crate Paper, Toybox Collection (diamond border, ledger tab)
letter stickers - LilyBee Design
other - Stampin' Up! (chipboard owls/branch, polka dot embossing folder, bakers twine)
unknown - button


Thanks for looking!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Cathy said...

LOVE the owls!!! Awesome page!

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute!!! The owls are incredible, LOVE them so much and how you interpreted the Inspiration Photo, EVERYTHING!!! Awesome page!

Lynn said...

What a hoot! Cute page!

Tomomi Nomura(nom) said...

Stunning Page ! Kelly !! Beautiful baby.

Kelly said...

Thank-you :)You should do this one, I'm sure you have plenty of pictures of Gideon that you could use.

Kelly said...

Thanks Janet, I had so much fun with them. I loved this color combo, too!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Lynn ;)

Kelly said...

Thank-you so much, Tomomi :)

FiKenward said...

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment really appreciate it. Your page is adorable and I love those chipboard owls you made.

Kelly said...

Thank-you, Fi!

MaineOkie said...

Ahhh this is so adorable!!!