Sunday, February 5, 2012

Color Combos Galore #217!

We are celebrating National Women's Heart week over at CCG by paying tribute to a very special female/s in your life.

This week's challenge from Color Combos Galore:


My page:
I of course chose my girls, because I scrap mainly about my kids. My girls are such a great help to me...it was perfect to do this very special layout for them :)
Here is what I used:

patterned paper - Fancy Pants
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa)
chipboard letters - American Crafts
flowers - Prima
stickers - 7Gypsies
glitter glue - Ranger (Diamond Stickles)
other - Unknown (ric rac, button); Stampin' Up! (baker's twine, rhinstone, heart punch, Close to Cocoa journaler, heart dies, corner rounder)


Thanks for looking!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is soooo beautiful. Just love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Darling cuties you have, and fantastic layout and use of the inspiration colors!

Unknown said...

so sweet! love the row of distressed hearts, the journal strip and your babies are so sweet and pretty. Continued blessings my friend!!!!