Monday, January 9, 2012

Color Combos Galore 214 - Cards week!



Did you know January 8th was National Bubble Bath Day? I didn't either :) If that wasn't exciting enough, January is National Bath Safety Month...So, with that in mind: Please refrain from using your toaster whilst taking your baths.

This week's challenge from Color Combos Galore:

My card:

I had a hard time with this one, actually. I'm usually pretty literal when it comes to sketches, so it took me a little while to put it together in my head.

Supply List:
stamps - Stampin' Up! (Painted Posies) 
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (So Saffron, Very Vanilla)
ink - Stampin' Up! (Crumb Cake, So Saffron)
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found); Unknown (yellow polka dot)
metal frame and brads - WeRMemoryKeepers
twine - Bloomerie (Etsy Shop)
pearls - Stampin' Up!
Border - Crate Paper (Farmhouse Collection)

That's it...what's your tip for National Bath Safety Month?

Thanks for looking!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh ROFL! Definitely will not be using a toaster with my bath this week!!! I LOVE the sketch interpretation of the Inspiration Photo, the card looks great!!!